- 8large strawberries, stems and leaves removed
- 1cup sparkling mineral water, chilled
- 2tablespoons honey
- 4large fresh mint leaves
- Juice of 1 lemon (about 3 tablespoons)
1. In a blender, combine strawberries, sparkling water, lemon juice, honey and mint; cover and puree on low speed for 15 seconds, then on high speed for 1 minute. Serve with or without ice.
Nutrition facts per serving:
Servings Per Recipe 2
- Amount Per Serving
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet
- 2bags mint-flavored green tea, such as Tazo Zen
- 1/2cup diced mango
- 1/2cup diced papaya
- 2tablespoons simple syrup (see recipe below)
- 1/2cup ice
- Juice from 1/8 of a lemon
1. Steep tea in 1 cup boiling water for 3 minutes.
2. Combine tea, 3/4 cup cold water and remaining ingredients in a blender. Blend until cold and frothy.
- 2cups water
- 2cups sugar
1. Bring water and sugar to a boil. Reduce heat, simmer 5 minutes, and let cool. Makes about 3 cups.